![]() |
| sweet...right? ^_^ |
FACT!!!.....jalan hidup aku 80% sama ngan naruto.....and if you want to know....Naruto is my Secondary Idol....yup...cakap pasal persamaan...salah satunya......selepas tengok Naruto Shippuden episode 166....lepas Hinata mengaku depan naruto yg dia suka kat naruto dan...ada lagi pasai hinata kena serang dengan pain yg nampak macam kena bunuh....dan itu wat naruto tukar ke ekor empat hingga 6...rasanya....naruto akan go on with Hinata Instead of Sakura....if this happen....this means...dia tak dapat apa yg dia kejar selama ni.....bahkan lebih baik....and I believe that will happen to me or I can say....I in that process....For now....just have to focus on my dream....which is as Astronomers....Just Focus and NEVER GIVE UP!!!
"Naruto, You Always Burn My Will "
Some quotes by Naruto ^_^
- "I never give up... I never go back on my word... that's my ninja way!"
- "Bring it on, you jerk! Anything you throw at me I'll give it back a thousand fold!"
- "So shut up about 'destiny' and... how people can't change! 'Cause... unlike me... you're not a 'failure'."
- "Because somebody told me I was a failure! I'll prove them wrong!"
- "How can someone who can't even save his friends become Hokage...? Isn't it so, Sasuke?
- "The pain of being alone...is not an easy one to bear..why is it...that I can understand your pain? But...I already have many people who are important to me now...and I can't let you hurt any of them...even if I have to kill you!"
By Hinata
- "I have to do my best! In front of the person I admire most, who's finally seeing the real me!"
- "I used to often cry and give up... I nearly went the wrong way... But you... you showed me the right way. I was always chasing you... wanting to overtake you... I wanted to be with you... You changed me! You smile saved me! So I'm not afraid to die protecting you. Because... I love you!"
- "Oh...umm...When you cheered for me...I felt like I had become stronger... After the preliminareies ended, I started liking myself a little more... To other people it may not seem like I've changed much but.. I... Felt like I was able to change... It was thanks to you Naruto-kun..."
- "When I look at you, I get an intense feeling in my heart... Because you're not perfect... Because you fail... you have the strength to get back up... Because I believe that's where true strength is... I...I think you are an incredibly strong person, Naruto-kun."






No comments:
Post a Comment